Aug 3, 2012

Synopsis in Pictures


Alright! Time for another post I should think.
Since last posting things are better. I'm finding my way around the city (got somewhere WITHOUT a GPS yesterday. Impressed? You should be), making some friends, exploring this big city with my lover, and becoming craftier by the day!
There's so much to tell that I think I'll just do a synopsis in pictures. Enjoy!


Lots of optometry appointments! To assist in his learning, I let him do tests on me. I was dilated for like 12 hours!



We took a day trip out to San Antonio with some friends to the big water park (west ed is sooo much better) and then went the the Riverwalk for dinner that night. The downtown has  rivers running through it and instead of paving over them they sunk the streets down about a story and a half and put a bunch of shops and restaurants down there!!! SO COOL!

                                                
                                                

Temple Trip!! The Houston temple is simply beautiful with really pretty grounds all around it where you can go walking or sit and ponder :)




My first two completed projects with my new sewing machine! In the works are a scripture case, a throw blanket and many others lol love sewing!



We took a drive out to this random fancy restaurant literally in the middle of the ghetto (so sketch) and it has a pretty lookout over the shipping canal.


Okay. This one Steve wanted me to do. He made us ribs and they were super good. We actually have been eating sooo good lately. Like good meals and super healthy. Kay well ribs and cheesy potatoes aren't but we eat bad yummy food on Sundays to reward our good behaviour haha



Well thats about it really... Oh! I had another optometry appointment today because somehow I got a piece of sand embedded into the underside of my eye lid so not only was it digging into my flesh, but it was repeatedly scrapping up my cornea. Ouch.
Until next week!
Love, me

2 comments:

MaijaMarie said...

okay!!! how have I missed these!!! Lol such faithful blogging you have done Cathy ;)
I can't believe those pillows! So cute Cathryn you are awesome! You'll have to teach me all your sewing tricks when next you are in town. Miss you girl! Hahaha any time you mention your eyes I can't help thinking about them being greasy. It's just to funny- love your eyes Cathy :)

Darren and Alana said...

Just found you again! I didnt know you were still blogging! Yay now I can know what your up too when your so far away! Cant wait to follow you! :) miss you hope your having fun!

Post a Comment