Aug 30, 2012

Wounded

The last two weeks I have been getting really into volleyball again. 
There's a RS tournament here in a couple weeks so a bunch of ladies from church get together each week to practice and I have been having so much fun getting back into the swing of things!!
Although after last night Steve has threatened to not let me go anymore because I keep coming home wounded hahahha


The right knee is the worst...


Big healing bruise from last week (it looked like a golf ball was under my skin haha)


Left is actually not too bad


My poor swollen ankle :( This one hurts. I started to get tunnel vision after I rolled it. Worst feeling!

We'll see how my ankle is mending and hopefully I can go and play beach volleyball Friday night! Cross your fingers!

1 comment:

MaijaMarie said...

oh my goodness! That looks painful. But i'm in suspense! Did steve let you continue to play?? Did you ever heal??? Did you get to play beach Friday night!!!??? I NEED TO KNOW!
lol such a cliffhanger Cath.

Post a Comment