Oct 8, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

Alright. Let's try this blogging thing again, shall we?
So I'm in love.
At the moment I'm somewhat annoyed with that silly boy whom I love, but let's be honest, I would get bored if it was alway perfect!
This boy I love is in Texas for school (Optometry school...impressed? hehe). He's far away and I miss him. I want snuggles. Kisses and really just his company. There is no one that I like talking to more. He thinks I'm funny (I'm not haha) and beautiful and intelligent and and and and he loves me too:)
We had 6 weeks together this summer before he had to go back to school and we decided to make long distance work. I have been down to Texas to visit twice now and met him in Victoria for his brother's wedding...how I can afford this you ask? My daddy is a pilot yay! $46.52 round-trip to Houston what what?!!?! And guess what?! Next weekend I get to go again!! Perfect timing with finishing midterms and missing Bishop's Ball ;)
Ugh. I love him so much. Makes me want to throw up sometimes haha I really think that we'll end up together (knock on wood)...and so does his family! Yessss in with the fam. His parents gave me a key to their place yesterday so that I can come over and study or whatever any time...eeee! They've all told me that they have never seen him act the way he does around me, with any other girl...also I have made it the longest now! 3 months and a week and still going strong.
Well I am determined to be a better blogger now, but I must hit the books before Thanksgiving with Lindsay's mom tonight!
lovelovelove.
Ps. aren't we cute?! Just ignore the leg please haha

1 comment:

Post a Comment