Jul 3, 2011

I'm a Big Kid Now.

So as of yesterday at 1:30pm I officially moved out of my parent's home and into my own (mine and 5 other girl's) place! Oooonnn to the big city!!
Today I managed to get all (well mostly) my stuff unpacked and Steve helped me put my bed back together. Such a nice boy :)
It feels weird coming home at night to this place...where's my little sister to discuss the night's events with? Where's my puppy to cuddle with? Tigger? Mom??? Doesn't quite feel like home yet. It's kinda sad but I'm still happy...and I know that they all miss me because I have gotten several texts informing me so. Yay for being loved!! And yay for loving my roommates already!
ALSO! Yay for living a block away from Maija!! EXERCISE BUDDY!!! So happy. Another yay for living like 2 blocks from my boyfriend! :D Yes you read right. I now have a boyfriend. For two days and it's great. Man is he a good kisser hehehehehehe ;)
Sigh. All grown up...buuuttt not really hehe
hahahah I have had this playing over again and again in my head the last couple days...I'm a big kid now! YAY!
LoveLoveLove!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! biggggg kid! hahahahahaha... about that excercising? heheh

Post a Comment